Sunday 3 June 2012

Dressing Up Dressing Down

-dress & shirt/asos-


Do you ever have those days where you look inside your wardrobe & can't seem to find anything that fits the day you have planned ahead?  I have those days, & today was no exception.  I often find myself trying on dresses that I know I won't wear that day.  Almost an hour I'll spend rifling through my possessions to see if I can breathe new life into my old loves.  I enjoy the creativity of it and it also helps me figure out what I'm missing in my wardrobe.  


I ended up playing with this red leopard print dress from ASOS & after my hour of trying it with various jumpers, cardigans, jackets, belts, necklaces, tops & tights I ended happily content with the image above.  After all that I replaced my clothes to their hangers & wore another dress - I told you I knew I wouldn't wear it that day, it doesn't suit the day I have planned ahead (a lazy day...).  I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment