Monday 2 July 2012

You're Pants


Or rather, in this case, my pants.  My absolutely wonderful sister won these knickers recently, and rather than keeping them for herself (as most people would - me, most likely included) she donated the prize to me.  Don't I have the best family?  It's a slightly bizarre thing for me to post on here, but oh what the hell!  Their really well made and I think they deserve a mention - this coming from someone who has been known to shed out a small fortune on expensive undergarments.  Uno sent over pieces from all the brands that are on offer including: Honeydew, Bawbags and Foxers. 


Thanks sister and thanks Uno.  Check them out at Uno Underwear


x

3 comments:

  1. I am, tha bomb. I love them. Still waiting on my good karma..

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty - I love lace undersea. your sister is great!
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are lucky to have such a giving sister :)

    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete